- Most items are ready to ship and I try to do so within 48 hours (see below). If I am unable to do so, I will contact you.
Customs, import taxes, and any local/state taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- For purchases outside of Virginia, buyer is responsible for any required sales taxes.
I'm not responsible for delays due to customs
- Order Processing/Shipping Items usually ship within 48 hours of your order. Business days are Monday-Saturday with some exceptions. Delivery depends on postal service, weather, etc. Delivery address accuracy is important to avoid any delays or returns. We do not edit addresses. International addresses must fit USPS formats and length requirements. I will contact you if there will be any unusual delays that I am aware of.
- Items are shipped using USPS First Class/USPS First Class International. This is the most accurate and timely from my business end. US items will include tracking to the destination. International packages MAY have tracking to the International Service Center only. Note – we do not add insurance to your package. Please ask for it if you have concerns.
- Eligible Countries: To ensure safe transit of items, I follow the advice of the US Postal Service for a list of current countries. Visit www.usps.com for this current list of countries.
- Product Value/Gifts: Customs Disclosure forms must be completed accurately. This includes statements of item value as well as purchase of merchandise. For this reason, I can not mark your purchase as a “gift.”.
- VAT / Duty / Customs / Local Postal Fees: Any VAT, Duty, Customs or local postal processing fees you may incur are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Buyer address: To avoid delays, please provide your name and address in ENGLISH.