- Items are individually hand crafted and should be handled with care. As with all hand-crafted jewelry, we recommend removing before swimming or bathing. Most items – plated and sterling – can be easily cleaned with a polishing cloth. Sterling items can be stored in a zip baggie with an anti-tarnish strip to avoid tarnishing.
- If you are interested in reselling any of our jewelry designs, I'd love to discuss our wholesale requirements with you. Please contact me through email for more information.
Metal Allergies and Sensitivities
- All ear wires are lead and nickel safe, unless otherwise noted. However, if you are very sensitive, ear wires can be replaced with precious metal or niobium findings for a small additional charge. Hand-painted or patinaed items have been sealed or coated to protect from wear. Contact me for more information.
- While I do my best to describe and show the color of items as accurately as possible, the variation of monitors, lighting, and devices makes this difficult. Additionally, some items are essentially camera shy – they only show their true beauty in person. If you are uncertain of the color, size or description of an item, contact me and we can talk it out. Items are not eligible for return because it is the wrong color or size.
- We appreciate your feedback. If you have concerns or problems with your order, please contact me so that we may attempt to resolve the issue before leaving feedback.