Trumpet flower impressions peak through a layer of colored resin, creating the effect of a vintage faux wedgewood piece or cameo. A tiny Swarovski bead dangles from the end to complete the look. The square and dangle hang about an inch below the ear wire. The back is plain. True color could best be described as a slate blue.
- Each earring pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves collecting vintage buttons (this a Victorian floral one), creating molds and pressing them into hand-mixed clay, then gently covering the top with the perfectly mixed colored resin. (A healthy dose of patience is required.)
- Your Art Nouveau Style Floral Earrings come carded and in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold plating that has been antiqued. The ear wire and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The bezel square itself measure about 1/2".
- Earrings come with grips to keep them secure while wearing.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.