These delicate Fern Ring are whimsical and dainty! You love to wear them alone or stack with other favorite rings. Tiny bits of green ferns appear to float on a background of teal resin. Hammered band is about 1.5mm wide. Marquise, or Navette, setting is about 11x6mm. Ring form and band are US-made of brass with either 24kt gold or fine silver plating which is then antiqued.
- Each ring is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- All components are lead- and nickel-free. If you prefer a less antique look (the black elements) these can be removed on request.
- Your Fern Ring will come in an organza bag perfect for gifting or storing. Hand-stamped gift boxes available upon request.
- Mix and stack with the other stacking rings listed in our shop.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.