A uniquely shaped wildflower is placed on a background of purple resin then sealed with a bit of sparkly mica powders. Pendant measures about 1 1/2" long and 1" wide and dangles from a 28" long chain with a 2" extender. Closes with a lobster clasp. The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Grande Purple Wildflower Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free.
- Chain can be shortened upon request.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.