The tiniest of blossoms are used to create each necklace. Always on the lookout for new flowers to incorporate, these are some recent finds.The dainty heart pendant swings from a 18" long chain. This is made adjustable with a 2" extender and coordinating Austrian crystal dangle, and closes with a lobster clasp. The pendant and ring cluster measure about 1". The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Heart Botanical Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold, fine silver, or copper plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 7/8" long.
- Additional color combinations will be added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.