Yes, Queen Anne's Lace is one of my favorite flowers. It reminds me of the countryside full of wildflowers. Each one is unique and carefully created. The chain is 28" long with a 2" extender, and closes with a lobster clasp. The pendant and ring cluster measure about 1 3/4" long. The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Queen Anne's Lace Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold, fine silver, or copper plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 1 1/4" in diameter.
- Additional color combinations will be added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.