A tiny green blossom of Hydrangea is embedded in rich purple resin in a decorative Marrakesh or Moroccan style setting. Multiple coats of clear resin seals and protects the blossom. This Hydrangea blossom was found at Waterworks Park in Des Moines, one of my favorite locations. The chain is 19" long with a 2" extender, the pendant and ring cluster measures about 2 1/8". The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting flowers, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Marrakesh Hydrangea Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with fine silver plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 1 1/4" long by 1" wide.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.
- The picture of the pendant being held is the most true-to-color on my screen.