Delicate Queen Anne's Lace is embedded in colorful resin in a decorative Marrakesh or Moroccan style setting. The chain is 19" long with a 2" extender, the pendant and ring cluster measures about 2 1/8". The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting flowers, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 14k gold, fine silver, or copper plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 1 1/4" long by 1" wide.
- Additional colors will be added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.