Tiny bits of fern are placed on a background of colorful resin. The chain is 18" long with a 2" extender and coordinating Austrian crystal dangle, and closes with a lobster clasp. The pendant and ring cluster measure about 7/8". The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each necklace is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Mini Fern Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 5/8" in diameter.
- Additional colors added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.