My longtime favorite flower, although some will call it a weed (no!). Queen Anne's Lace is said to represent sanctuary, and who can't use some of that these days? Wear a bit of personal sanctuary around your neck every day.
These delicate Queen Anne's Lace blossoms are placed on a background of colorful resin. The chain is 18" long with a 2" extender and coordinating Austrian crystal dangle, and closes with a lobster clasp. The pendant and ring cluster measure about 7/8". The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each Mini Oval Queen Anne's Necklace is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with fine silver, 24kt gold, or copper plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 5/8" in diameter.
- Additional colors will be added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.