Tiny blossom clusters are strategically place on oval bezels to create these Oval Queen Anne's Lace Earrings with Austrian Crystal Dangles. Each cluster is matched as carefully as possible, and as nature allows. These are bold but still comfortably wearable.
- Each earring pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Queen Anne's Lace Earrings will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezels are US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold, fine silver, or copper plating that has been antiqued. Earring findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 3/4" tall, with entire earring dangling about 1" from earwire.
- Similar items (in different background colors) are listed with coordinating sets.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.