Tiny Queen Anne's Lace blossoms are placed on a striking background of colorful resin then sealed with multiple coats of clear. Necklace easily clasps in front with a toggle. A coordinating Austria crystal dangles from the ring. Chain measures about 19" with toggle and pendant hanging another 2 1/2".
- All pieces are plain on the back but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting flowers, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Queen Anne's Lace Toggle Pendant Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold or fine silver plating that has been antiqued.
- Chain length can be adjusted upon request.
- Additional colors will be added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.