Moving to Virginia many years ago Redbud Trees became something I equated with the East Coast. Being able to use these tiny blossoms from my front yard creatively has been a joy! Wear our Redbud Rings are alone or stack with other favorite rings. The tiny blooms sit on a contrasting background of pale yellow resin. Hammered band is about 1.5mm wide. Marquise, or Navette, setting is about 11x6mm. Ring form and band are US-made of brass with either 24kt gold or fine silver plating which is then antiqued.
- Each ring is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- All components are lead- and nickel-free. If you prefer less antique look (the black elements) these can be removed on request.
- Your Redbud Ring will come in an organza bag perfect for gifting or storing. Hand-stamped gift boxes available upon request.
- Mix and stack with the other stacking rings listed in our shop.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.