Delicate bits of botanicals are set in a background of colored resin. The delicate, textured cable chain is 18" long with a 2" extender and Swarovski dangle that closes with a lobster clasp. The pendant and ring cluster measures about 1". The back has floral engravings, making it as pretty as the front.
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting flowers, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Scalloped Botanical Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- Additional colors/botanicals added as available.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 14k gold or fine silver plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 1 1/4" long by 1" wide.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.