Tiny fern pieces are great for use in resin - such great colors and contrast. Some of my favorites are here - Asparagus Fern and Painted Fern. Delicate bits are set in a background of hand-mixed and poured resin. The delicate faceted ball chain is 20" long and closes with a ball-chain connector. Chain can be cut shorter with heavy scissors. NOTE: this chain is delicate - for wearers preferring a different chain with a lobster clasp, please convo me. The pendant and ring cluster measures about 3/4". The back is plain and signed by the artist (that's me).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting flowers, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Tiny Fern Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold, fine silver, or copper plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 1/2" in diameter.
- Additional colors added as available.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.