These dainty stacking rings have the look of vintage cameos or wedgewood. A floral theme is created through the use of white clay and colored resin. Wear your Yellow Floral Stacking Ring by itself or stack with other favorite rings. Hammered band is about 1.5mm wide. Marquise, or Navette, setting is about 11x6mm. Ring form and band are US-made of brass with Fine Silver plating which is then antiqued.
- Each ring is created using a multi-step technique that mixing clay, stamping with a hand-made mold, then covering with just the right amount of resin. Resin colors are hand-mixed. The mold for this ring was created from a vintage button - one of my favorite things to use. As with most the tiny projects, a healthy dose of patience is required.
- All components are lead- and nickel-free. If you prefer less antique look (the black elements) these can be removed on request.
- Your Yellow Floral Stacking Ring will come in an organza bag perfect for gifting or storing. Hand-stamped gift boxes available upon request.
- Mix and stack with the other stacking rings listed in our shop.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.