Wispy wildflowers from Colorado are nestled in a background of blue resin. Several layers of clear resin seal and protect the blossom. The bezel on the Grande Inverted Teardrop Necklace hangs about 2" from the chain and is about 7/8" wide. It comes on a 28" long chain that has a 2" extender. Connects with a lobster clasp.
- All pieces are plain on the back but signed by the artist (that's me :))
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with fine silver plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free.
- Your Inverted Teardrop Wildflower Necklace comes in a hand-stamped box perfect for storing or gifting.
- If you prefer different chain length, please contact me.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.