Tiny wildflowers are placed in these deep bezels. Chain is about 18" long with a 2" extender and Swarovski dangle. Easily clasped with a lobster. The back is plain but has been signed by the artist (that's me :)).
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting botanicals, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Pendant Necklace with Wildflowers will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- Choose from either purple or grey/green. The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 14k gold plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free.
- Chain length can be adjusted upon request.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.