Cherry Blossom season was always the best time to live in Northern Virginia. Fortunately our new house has it's own tree. Each year I harvest blossoms for jewelry. This one has a delicate pale pink blossom sitting on a dark grey background. The chain is 19" long with a 2" extender, the pendant and ring cluster measures about 2 1/8".
- All pieces are plain on the back but signed by the artist (that's me :))
- Each pendant is created using a multi-step technique that involves harvesting flowers, preserving and sealing them, then encasing in clear resin on top of the perfectly mixed colored resin. A healthy dose of patience is required.
- Your Cherry Blossom on Grey Necklace will come in a hand-stamped box perfect for gifting or storing.
- The metal bezel is US-made of lead- and nickel-free pewter with 24kt gold plating that has been antiqued. The chain and all other findings are also lead- and nickel-free. The pendant itself measures about 1 1/4" long by 1" wide.
- Please note, colors may vary by monitor/screen/etc. although I do my best in photographing them. Additionally, cured resin is highly reflective.
- The picture of the pendant being held is the most true-to-color on my screen.